A Sustainable Stay
We’re committed to eco-friendly practices and green products, and believe that these may help create a healthier world. From planning green meetings to using local vendors, our goals include reducing our environmental impact and our carbon footprint.
Green Initiatives at Arundel
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve’s green initiatives include:
- Recycling program for paper, metal, and plastic
- Energy saving lighting used hotel-wide
- Electric car charging stations
- Paper products made from recycled paper
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Biodegradable paper and plastic dishware
- Supporting the local community by using local vendors for both food and beverage products
Built to LEED Standards
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve is LEED Silver certified, we pride ourselves on being a modern, planet-friendly hotel.
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve was built to meet the U.S. Green Building Council’s standards of sustainable green building practices. Our building was designed using strategies aimed at improving performance in energy savings, water efficiency, carbon emissions reduction, and stewardship of resources.
Under the LEED ratings system, The Hotel at Arundel Preserve earned points for features and initiatives including:
- Our proximity to public transportation and businesses such as shops and banks
- A design that takes advantage of natural light, reducing the need to use lighting
- Use of recycled materials in building construction and recycling of unused materials
- Energy efficient HVAC and plumbing systems
- Portion of the building’s electricity provided by certified Green-e power sources
Recipient of LEED Silver certification